|Lord Victor Quartermaine|
|Appeared in||The Curse of the Were-Rabbit|
Victor Quartermaine, 3rd Baron Quartermaine or Lord Victor Quartermaine is a hunter with a dog named Philip. He is the main antagonist of The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. He is the main enemy of Lady Campanula Tottington, 7th Lady of Scotland and Tottington, intending to marry her for her money. Lord Quartermaine prefers to use traditional methods to rid the pests, rather than Anti-Pesto's humane control business. His hunting rifle is a high caliber bolt-action rifle with a sniper scope on it. His hair is in fact a wig, a fact that is revealed when an invention of Wallace's—the BunVac 6000—accidentally causes it to pop off of his head. Gromit dresses Victor up as the monster (a costume he used earlier as a lure for the Were-Rabbit), and throws him out of the tent. The angry mob chase Victor away. Victor's fate is unknown but one thing is for certain, he has never been seen or heard from since.
- "I'm sorry Campanula but I am what I am."
- "There's no nonsense with Victor Quartermaine"
- "What you see is what you get."
- "Marvelous? MARVELOUS? This confounded contraption virtually suffocated me. Besides, the job's only half done. How do you intend to to finish these vermin' off? Crush 'em? Liquidize 'em?"
- "How on earth would those tiny little buffoons ever catch such a big rabbit?"
- "I know your secret little Pesto. I know exactly what's going on."
- "You're not going anywhere, Pesto."
- "Don't tell me you're a scaredy cat as well as a scoundrel."
- "And don't think acting like a big girl's blouse will get you out of it. There's no mercy with Victor Quartermaine!"
- "Nun Wrestling?"
- "And if I can't have your money. I can still bag your bunny."
- "I rather like your hair pinned back."
- "HA. You can hop. But you can't hide Pesto."
- "NO ONE BEATS VICTOR QUARTERMAINE." (last words before he is knocked unconscious)
- "Quite right my dear. So I've decided to think this through very carefully."
- "Oh yes. You think you can pilfer my filly don't you? You think you can con an innocent women out of her fortune?"
- "My hair is in your machine."
- "Humane? Well I suppose they'll be humane enough to give me back my dignity."
- "Phillip, do something!" (last words before being chased away by a mob led by Reverend Clement Hedges)
- Through out the film, Victor's cravat changes serveral times, but no other clothing item he wears does this.
- The name Quatermaine could have derived from Alan Quatermaine.
- This is his actor's second voice role the first being Rameses
- Victor wears a toupee, which he loses twice (once in the BV6000 and once because it gets broken by the Were-Rabbit.
- He is the only person in the film to call Lady Tottington by her first name, Campanula