|Directed by||Nick Park|
|Produced by||Peter Lord|
|Written by||Steve Box|
|Running time||26 episodes, 10 minutes each|
|Preceded by||"Shaun the Sheep"|
Timmy Time is a British animated pre-school children's comedy series created by WGBH-TV and Aardman Animations. It started broadcasting in the UK on CBeebies on 6 April 2009. The show is a spin off from the Shaun the Sheep animation which itself is a spin off from the Aardman series Wallace & Gromit, which introduced the character of Shaun. The first two series ran for 26 episodes. In the United Kingdom, the show's most recent run began in September 2011 on CBeebies. In Australia, season one commenced in May 2009 on ABC1 and season three started in May 2011 on ABC 4 Kids.
In this series, Timmy and his friends have to learn to share, make friends and accept their mistakes. They are supervised by two teachers, Harriet the Heron and Osbourne the Owl. The show is aimed at pre-school aged children which the company described as "a natural step for Aardman". It premiered on Playhouse Disney in the US on 13 September 2010 and continues to air as part of the rebranded Disney Junior block.until it was taken off the air in May 2014.
- Timmy the Lamb is the titular character who enjoys being in the spotlight. He is three years old in sheep years and later turns four years old in the episode Timmy's Birthday. In many of the episodes he gets into trouble; however, he learns from his mistakes, and often tries to help the other characters out when he can. Timmy's noise is baaa. He also appears in Shaun The Sheep.
- Harriet the Heron who speaks through caws and clicks. She is one of the two teachers. Harriet's noise is squawk.
- Osbourne the Owl is the other teacher of the class. He is father to Otus. Osbourne's noise is hoot-hoot.
- Yabba the Duckling She is very similar to Timmy in personality and very friendly with him. Yabba's noise is quack.
- Paxton the Piglet, He is characterised by his appetite for food and his weight. He wears a blue sweater and is never seen without it. Paxton's noise is oink.
- Mittens the Kitten like other kittens, she hates getting her fur dirty (or wet) and is rather sensitive. Mittens' noise is mee-ew.In some shorts, she seems to have feelings for Timmy.
- Ruffy the Puppy. He is energetic but he can be mentally rather slow. Ruffy's noise is rowf.
- Apricot the Hedgehog pup. She is very quiet and skittish. When startled or frightened by someone or something she rolls up into a ball. Apricot's noise is ee-oo, though she rarely speaks.
- Stripey the Badger cub. He is a bit sleepy and slow as badgers are nocturnal. Stripey's noise is eh-eh.
- Kid the Goat. He has a large appetite like Paxton, and he chews anything in sight. If the thing he is chewing is taken from him he does not mind, he just moves on to something else. Kid's noise is miih.
- Otus the Owlet. Otus enjoys helping and looks up to Osbourne. He can be typically found reading and is very sensitive, sometimes copying his father Osbourne. Otus is commonly confused to be female due to his feminine voice tone. Otus's noise is too-hoo.
- Finlay the Fox pup. He is excitable and full of energy. Finlay's noise is yip-yap.
- Bumpy the green caterpillar, who is not part of the class but has many background appearances in the show. Bumpy makes a soft purring noise.
- Timmy's Jigsaw
- Timmy's Hiccup Cure
- Timmy Wants to Win
- Timmy the Artist
- Timmy Can't Dance
- Timmy Says Sorry
- Timmy Steals the Show
- Timmy Wants The Beret
- Timmy Wants The Blues
- Timmy Plays Ball
- Timmy's Picnic
- Timmy Tries To Hide
- Timmy On Wheels
- Snapshot Timmy
- Timmy Goes Bang
- Timmy Afloat
- Timmy Gets the Job Done
- Timmy Needs a Bath
- Timmy Wants the Drum
- Go Kart Timmy
- Timmy the Train
- Timmy's Puppet
- Timmy The Builder
- Timmy Brings A Smile
- Timmy's Mask
- Timmy's Spring Surprise
- BBC page
- You can watch a sneak peek here
- Clip from Timmy's Jigsaw - http://web.archive.org/web/20090409151200/http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/timmytime/watch/timmytime_clips.shtml
- Listen to the theme song here - https://archive.is/20131015133943/www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/timmytime/music/timmytime_theme.shtml